Baby From Our Heavenly Father

Friday, March 31, 2006

Thank You God for the wonderful gift...

19 March 06

I felt something strange in me.. I jus feel different.. My menses are not overdue yet, me hope it wun come.. I have a feeling of pregnant!! I intended to wait until my menses overdue then do the home pregnancy test but I cun wait leow.. I tested... n guess wat!! I AM PREGNANT!!

We are so joyful but i had a little fear in my heart that something bad might happen..
I start to pray everytime i have this feeling.. I tell God, my desire to have a healthy baby, a healthy full term pregnancy.. but let Your will be done.. My priority is God Himself.. n after praying, i am not that fearful leow..

20 March 06

Make an appointment with gynae, we pray that we are able to see something, at least let us know whether the baby is growing in the correct place.. but to our disappointment, gynae cun scan anything, he said it's too early. So we arranged another appointment with him next week..
We been praying hard that God will help the baby to grow at the correct place..

I started to feel abit nauseous some of the days.. still manageable..
I feel uncomfortable at my womb cos my uterus is growing.. i feel cramps n abit pain here n there.. Gynae said it's normal..


27 March 06 (Week 5)

Finally the week arrived, we hope we can see something.. Praise God!! Gynae did a scan n there's a gestational sac in my uterus which totally rule out ectopic pregnancy!! THANK YOU GOD!! We are so happy!! We continue to pray that the baby will grow well.. My next appointment is 2 weeks later, gynae said by that time will be able to see heartbeat.. Looking forward to that... hehe...

Today

Feel very nauseous.. been very sensitive to taste n smell for the past few days.. Oh.. i hate those fried cooking oil smell.. Even i m in mrt, i cun really breathe!! i smell people's odour, fart!! Where is fresh air??

I cun really eat oso.. no appetitte.. always feel like vomitting...
These few nites before i go to sleep, i suddenly feel hungry but didn't eat anything cos very tired, prefer to slp.. Sometimes i woke up to urinate, i will oso feel hungry.. but oso didn't eat.. too sleepy leow..

Hope my appetitte will be better.. So i can eat alot!! hehe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home